Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am Engaged...(Somethings are better than mustaches)

So I know this is super late, but I thought let everyone know that I am engaged to the most awesome girl in the world. My fiance' has a name and it is Kristen Moore and she is great. Here is the story of our engagement.

I bought her ring on Thursday and Proposed on Friday. When she got off of work I took her to Red Robbin, then to see Monsters VS ALiens in 3D, which was hilarious by the way, then to the tempe town lake. I had stored the ring in my hoodie and placed it in my trunk before I got her, so I went to get it when we parked at the lake. SHe laughed at me while I was putting hoodie on and said I was being really awkward about it, but she had no idea. Then we walked to the lake which took forever due to some festival that was going on and we sat at the place where she told me she loved me and talked. Unable to wait any longer i cut her off and asked her what her favorite moment of our relationship was, to which she said hanging out. Then I told her to be more specific and then she said I don't know what is yours. Then I presented her with the awesome ring and said this one. Her response was a hit on the arm and then she told me to shut up, not what I was looking for but i knew she was excited. Then she said Yes!

That is how it went down, if you ask her the story will have more of an awww factor than I am able to create.

Kristen I love You!